We are glad that you are visiting the AAFP website and invite you to explore the content.
The Austin Association for Financial Professionals (AAFP) is a non-profit organization created for the purpose of providing and maintaining a forum for the active and open exchange of ideas, concepts, and techniques related to the rapidly changing field of cash and treasury management. AAFP strives to educate our members, associates and guests by holding seven meetings per year, generally held on Wednesdays or Thursdays and include lunch, guest speakers and time for networking with fellow members.
Membership shall be open to:
- individuals in all organizations, companies, or corporations with a cash and/or treasury management function including public and private entities and financial institutions.
- individuals whose primary activity relates to teaching or assisting and consulting others in the performance of cash and treasury management activities.
- students aspiring to enter the treasury/cash management field or persons retired from this occupation.
AAFP goals are to:
- promote education in treasury management
- provide a forum for members to share ideas about products and services
- facilitate a professional network for members
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on Austin AFP.